The EurGeol title
Students attending the course will get a shorter route to obtain the European Geologist (EurGeol) title. The title recognises the ability of the holder to deliver a high quality of services within the practice of geology. The qualification framework helps determine whether a person’s qualifications are aligned with job requirements and enables comparisons of qualifications levels of different countries and different education and training systems.
- Build up a professional network
- Obtain feedback and support during the job application process
- Develop a career strategy
- Get a better overview of the professional life of a geologist
- Benefit from insider knowledge about work perspectives in a particular geology sector or country and obtain practical advice and contacts
- Prepare their pathway for the European Geologist title